Monday, March 15, 2021

Disgust and Applause

 

US citizens try to hold their representatives to a higher standard, as well we should; and President Biden & his administration should be no exception. Several times during Trump's time in office, I wrote his office about my disgust of his demeaning comments and tweets.  But I also applauded his political (locally and worldwide) accomplishments.

 I applaud President Biden's general demeanor but am disgusted and dismayed at his political (locally and worldwide) actions. The only thing I can say about this is that he is remaining consistent with how he has been for the past near-half-century. At least, then, I am not surprised and have already been mentally prepared for fiascos thanks to him and his. But for many other people and many "new" victims ... I don't even want to imagine.

 Copyright © March 2021 by Maeke Ermarth

                    Cheyenne, WY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment